Thursday, January 28, 2010

Adam Lambert To Be Guest On VH1's Top 20 Countdown



Make sure to tune into VH1's Top 20 Countdown on February 20th because Adam Lambert will be the guest on the show.
But, don't worry you can see Adam before then on the 31st you can see Adam as Entertainment Tonight's fashion correspondent. Adam says about being ET's fashion correspondent, "I'll be OK. I love clothes, I love fashion, I pay attention to that stuff." And he admits that he is very honest, "I'm overly honest, so that will probably show through. I won't be mean though. I'm not mean."
So make sure to tune in to see Adam and don't forget to watch the Grammy's on CBS.




On February 7th the Super Bowl in Miami not only pits the Indianapolis Colts against the New Orleans Saints but it also brings you Idol winner, Carrie Underwood singing the National Anthem. So, tune in, not only fr the game, but, to watch Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment